Have questions about what we collect or how we make the archives accessible for research?
Special Collections and Archives maintains a complete set of policies, including the University Archives and the Baltimore Studies Archives. Departmental policies are reviewed annually and updated as needed.
Our policy set includes the following topics:
- Collection Development Policy
- Collection Access and Reference Service Policy
- Collection Acquisition and Donation Policy
- Collection Deaccession or Transfer Policy
- Digital Archives Takedown Policy
- Preservation Policy Statement
- Records Restriction Policy
- Special Collections Citation Policy
- Special Collections Class Visits Policy
- University Archives Collection Development Policy
- University Archives Records Management Policy
- University Archives Loan Policy