Because teamwork makes the dream work.
Study rooms are available for reservation by University of Baltimore students, staff, and faculty. These rooms are open to the entire library community, but priority will be given to groups that have at least one member with Bee Card identification. Unreserved study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
UBalt Students can make reservations through the Appointment Tool in MyUB
Study Room Guidelines
- Each individual student can reserve rooms for no more than 2 hours/day.
- Room reservations must be made at least one day in advance.
Check study room availability on the Appointment Tool
- If you are in a room when someone else shows up for their reservation, please vacate the room.
- Rooms are self-monitoring. If someone is in a room you have reserved, kindly ask them to leave or call the Service Desk for assistance.
- Individuals or groups not arriving within 15 minutes of the scheduled time forfeit their reserved time.
- Do not leave personal items unattended in group study rooms; the library and university are not responsible for items lost or stolen. Please leave student rooms set up the way you find them and clear out any trash.
- Study rooms are meant for groups of two or more. Individuals using a group study room may be asked to leave if a group of two or more wants to use the room and there are no other group study rooms available.