How to Use the Archives
UBalt Special Collections and Archives is committed to preserving and providing public access to University history and modern local history. Have questions about what we collect or how we make the archives accessible for research? Learn more:
Resources for Researchers, Instructors, and Students
Our guides below provide information for students, instructors, and new researchers ready to learn how to search, access, and use the archives for their courses and research.
- Learn how to Research Using the Archives
- Watch our Videos on Primary Sources
- Schedule an Instruction Session
Need fast access to our collection finding aids or digital materials?
- Search our Collection Database
- Find digitized materials with the Guide to Digital Collections