One-on-one support for your math and statistics courses.
Target Courses: APPL 631; OPRE 202; PSYC 308, PSYC 309; PUAD 628, PUAD 630
Welcome to the Math & Statistics Center (MSC)! We are here to provide tutoring for both undergraduate and graduate math and statistics courses (e.g., MATH, OPRE, PSYC, and APPL), as well as other courses which have quantitative components (e.g., PUAD).
Our online drop-in tutoring services will be available Monday-Thursday, 1-7pm and Saturdays, 1-5pm via Zoom beginning September 13, 2021. If you have any detailed questions or need assistance prior to September 13th, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
You will use your UBalt email to access the MSC Zoom Room. View the video below for information about how to access the MSC.
STAT - MATH 115 and all undergraduate and graduate statistics courses
Looking for some resources available online? The Math Support Center Resources page has been created by tutors for UBalt students.
Zoom session expectations:
- Make sure you are in a well-lit area.
- Check your computer for audio volume/unmute yourself.
- Gather all your notes, open your e-textbook, and other course lecture materials needed.
- If you or the tutor get disconnected at any point in time, please log back in or allow the tutor time to log back in.
- Stopping video can assist with unstable internet connections.